Sunday, August 8, 2010

Camp Lyfe

So camp life is probably the best thing that I ever did.  Best decision los manos down.  Each week is a whole new adventure even though you do more or less the same thing each week.  Some campers are great some are little tougher to deal with but I love it.  I mean skits, BBs, archery, climbing wall, swimming every day, slip n' slide, four square, and the list goes on.  The weekends a bunch of counselors go cliff jumping, turtle back falling, and eating meals, which total to the cost of a quarter of our pay.  It is so fun getting to know a lot of people here even though I am going to only be here for one month.  Oh yeah it is probably one of the most tiring things ever.  I have never wanted to go to bed before 11 in my life since elementary school, but camp drains every ounce of energy possible.  No air conditioning in the cabins was miserable but we put lots of fans up, which helped a little bit.  Oh yeah, I basically cant be in touch with the outside world which is nice once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment