Friday, July 16, 2010

Truckers Truck You

So yesterday I was driving down many roads with a handy GPS system that took me all over the place.  I had to do many things on my 3 hour break.  I was merging on to I385 and pulled up next to an 18 wheeler.  I sped up because I needed to get in front of him cause there were a lot of cars behind him.  The next thing I know is the guy sped up too.  I sped up more and I was running out of lane quickly.  The next thing I know is that I was on the shoulder with cars whizzing by me while I had to come to a complete stop.  Plus I was on a overpass which didn't help out either.  I thought I was gonna die.

Later I get on I85 and there is one lane closed so it said 45mph and do not pass.  I slowed down but was still over the speed limit and there was an truck riding my tail probably within a few feet of me.  Then another truck got in the left lane and passed me.  Again, I thought I was gonna die.  I never thought I wouldn't come close to death twice in one day, but thankfully God was protecting me.

Psalm 20:1
May the LORD answer you when you are in distress;
may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.  


Tomorrow I leave for Camp Cedar Cliff for the summer.  I am excited and will miss everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment