Friday, July 2, 2010

Cooking Rats, Talking Toys, and Owl City.

So I saw Toy Story 3 on opening night and it was one of the best animated movies I have seen. It brought respect to the series after the second ruined its reputation. It was so cool that Andy's age paralleled with my generation. He gets older in ever movie and he is going to college like most of us or are already in college. After I saw that movie, I just wanted to find my old toys and play with them and actually felt bad for not playing with them. I don't think I went so far as thinking that my toys really talked to each other, but movies can do weird things like that to you.

So I am going to work at this amazing camp and I can't watch anything over a G-rated movie so my movie selection has significantly dwindled, but on the bright side I really don't really even watch movies that much anyways. I hadn't seen Ratatouille and it was fortunately G so I decided to watch it tonight. Wow, so that is another really good movie. It is inspiring and shows that anyone can do anything or I guess anything can do anything (in the case of a rat). During the movie I felt bad for rats and how when we see them we try to kill them, but I mean they can carry disease along with other not so nice things from their "swimming pool" or "river" that they live in.

Well Owl City was a stretch, but I am a late night person, no an insomniac. I am usually the only one up at night, which gets lonely. I didn't even get that much sleep last night and I am still up late. Well Owl City is supposedly an insomniac in "Fireflies", which is why I made that connection. Maybe I should make a FB group and then we could unite...at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment