Monday, July 12, 2010

Liger

When I was in Myrtle Beach, there was a man who was doing free balloons for people so I asked for a Liger.    He said he could make one for me so he did...It turned out to look more like a mouse with an abnormally long tail so I went into a store to make it more like a Liger.  The store was ironically called the Christmas Mouse, which I laughed at internally.  There was a sign that said, "NO FOOD OR DRINK", so I asked if Ligers were allowed.  The lady said yes as she laughed and puzzled at the same time.  Then I asked some other ladies if I could borrow a sharpie.  They also laughed and were confused but got one for me.  We had a good conversation as I turned my mouse into the Liger that it should be.  

Later that night I got bored and got a ferocious picture with my Liger and then the light went off like in that show PB&J Otter.  If you got that high five yourself, the person next to you, or the computer.  Well, I made a story of my Liger.  Sorry for the stupid red print (I couldn't find a free program that would work and not put stupid print across the picture).  

P.S. Click on the picture to make it bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment